Call for Papers open: Grid Integration Week, 14 – 18 October 2019 in Dublin, Ireland
3rd E-Mobility Power System Integration Symposium, 9th Solar & Storage and 18th Wind Integration Workshops
Until 11 May 2019 you have the opportunity submit your abstract and present your findings at the only science-to-industry platform with a full focus on RE grid integration!
The 3rd E-Mobility Power System Integration Symposium as well as the 9th Solar & Storage and 18th Wind Integration Workshops will be held from 14 – 18 October 2019 at the Crowne Plaza Dublin-Northwood in Dublin, Ireland. The conferences will be accompanied by dinners, tutorials, a poster session and study trips – each of them offering great networking opportunities with your peers from industry and academia.
- Be one of 40+ E-Mobility, 60+ Solar & 120+ Wind speakers
- Special Solar Topic 2019 is storage integration
The best 10 papers from the E-Mobility Integration Symposium as well as the best 15 papers from the Solar & Wind Integration Workshops will again be selected for a special issue of the IET Renewable Power Generation.
Also online available:
- last year’s Solar and Wind best papers
- the presentations and papers of the 3rd E-Mobility Power System Integration Symposium
- the presentations of the 2018 Solar and Wind keynote sessions as well as other selected sessions
Visit the conference websites for a complete list of topics and details on the Call for Papers:
The Grid Integration Week 2019 is a partner event of the 4th International Hybrid Power Systems Workshop that takes place from 22 – 23 May 2009 in Crete, Greece!