1st International Conference on
Large-Scale Grid Integration of Renewable Energy in India (New Delhi, 6-8 September 2017)
Call for Papers
If you would like to present a paper at the conference please visit our conference website:
- To submit a paper, upload an abstract of maximum 3,000 characters (free
style) between 17 January & 31 March 2017.
- Final papers must then be submitted online by 31 July 2017.
- As the conference language is English, all abstracts have to be written in English.
All participants are responsible for paying their own travel and hotel expenses.
The Conference provides an International Forum to:
- Discuss technical and economic issues of the large-scale integration of solar
and wind power including the recent advances in transmission technologies
(AC and DC)
- Discuss worldwide project experiences
- Discuss innovative ideas and present results from ongoing research
- Stimulate interdisciplinary thinking between renewable energy and power
transmission and distribution industries, as well as universities
- Identify subjects requiring more research efforts
The Government of India has set the very ambitious goal to install 175 GW of renewable energy generation capacity by 2022. Grid integration thus becomes a very critical challenge to successfully accomplish this target. This international conference aims to connect international experts and Indian stakeholders to jointly discuss the latest technological, regulatory and conceptual developments in this field.