Our Team, our Knowledge, our Experience.
Whenever we talk about energynautics, we refer to our team – the core value of our company which makes it your reliable partner for projects in the field of renewable energies. We stand for competence, flexibility and fast direct access to industry experts.
energynautics GmbH was founded, among others, by Thomas Ackermann, Ph.D.
energynautics‘ achievements – similar to those of other successful companies – have been possible thanks to the knowledge, performance and commitment of the people working here. We add pioneering spirit and flexibility to that as well as a strong will to stand up to new challenges, to get involved in novel projects and to find innovative, sustainable solutions.
Everybody working for energynautics has solid expertise, long-standing experience and an extensive network of international contacts. This enables us to develop a wide variety of innovative solutions for our clients.
Sound Expert Knowledge & long standing Experience:
Meet our Team
and International Experience
- Combined Degree in Mechanical Engineering & Business Administration / TU Berlin
- Master of Science in Physics / University of Otago (New Zealand)
- Ph.D. / Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm (Sweden) Thomas Ackermann Ph.D. is owner and CEO of energynautics. With over 16 years of world-wide experience, he is often asked to provide advice to government departments and electricity service providers on the matter of power system design and operation, as well as regulatory matters and grid code issues. He is active in the area of investigation and research into innovative energy solutions and dissemination of knowledge about the integration of renewable energies into existing systems around the world.
Strong Research Link
Our Expert for Renewable Energies
- Dipl.-Ing. in Electrical Engineering specialized on Energy Systems, Renewable Energies and Electrical Machines / Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
- Ph.D. on „Permanent Magnet Induction Generator for Wind Power Application” / Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany Eckehard Tröster Ph.D. is CEO and Senior Consultant at Energynautics and manages projects in all areas of grid integration of renewable and decentralized generation, dealing with issues on all voltage levels. His current main working area is related to the modeling of combined heat and power plants for certification purposes according to the German medium voltage directive. He therefore actively participates in numerous working groups related to the development of technical regulations for measurement, simulation, model validation and certification of renewable and decentralized power plants. Furthermore he has many contacts in the energy business and is a lecturer at the International Department of the Karlsruher Institute of Technology (KIT).
Simulation and Practice
Our Specialist für Modelling and Grid Codes
- Dipl.-Ing. in Energiesystemtechnik / Technische Universität Clausthal
- Ph.D. on „Virtual Power Plants with Micro-Cogeneration“ / Technische Universität Darmstadt
Nis Martensen Ph.D. is an expert with years of experience in the modelling and simulation of distribution networks and an accomplished researcher in matters of modelling and design of renewable energy systems and power system dynamics, with particular experience in small hybrid systems. Dr. Martensen is an expert user of the power system analysis software DIgSILENT PowerFactory.
- Coming soon!
- Coming soon!
Marketing, Events & Administration:
- Ines Drewianka received a degree in Media and Information Engineering and Design with focus on Media Marketing and Management.
- At energynautics she is responsible for the organisation of the workshops as well as for graphic design and all company websites.
- Uta Betancourt has a degree in English and Spanish as Dipl.-Linguist.
- She has been supporting energynautics in organizing events, mainly being responsible for the communications with speakers and event partners and for compiling the workshop’s proceedings.
- Anke Ost owns a degree in Business Administration and Political Science.
- At energynautics she supports the CEOs in marketing. In organizing events she is responsible for hotel cooperations, sponsors as well as external event partners.
- Petra Brandl received a degree in pharmacy and later on in office management.
- At energynautics she is responsible for administration and accountancy.
- Elke Müller is Graphic Designer and has gained experiences since more than 25 years in a multitude of branches.
- At energynautics she is responsible for corporate design and marketing.
- Elvan-Anna Varvoda received a degree in office management.
- In organizing events she is responsible for cooperating with media partners and supporters. She also assists energynautics in administration and accountancy.